Monday, May 12, 2014

Salted Caramel Iced Coffee Recipe


I love iced coffee.
You know the really expensive kind you 
get at unnamed coffee shops?
The kind that tastes great until you step out into the heat
 and then you are just drinking a
really expensive cup of watered down,
sugary grossness?

Well here's the perfect solution! 
The World's Best Iced Coffee!
Well it's the best in my little world! 
It's cost effective, I know exactly what's going into it, 
and I know that I am supporting a great cause with every sip!

If you paid attention to our Mother's Day Giveaway
then you are not stranger to 
If you're new here then please take the time 
to check out Madhava and they awesomeness that surrounds
their company! 
I just adore a company that not only cares about 
their consumers by offering only the best of products and ingredients, but also
cares so much for their #1 employees…
THE BEES!

So here's what you will need for this recipe:


Ingredients:
Madhava Organic Salted Caramel Coffee Syrup (buy it here!)
12 oz. Cold brew coffee (make in advance)
1 cup of almond milk
coffee ice cubes
sea salt
a handful of 12 oz Mason Jars (optional)

Step 1:


First you will need to cold brew your coffee.
This step takes about 48 hours.
My advice to you…
This 12 oz cup of coffee concentrate will make about 
4 cups of iced coffee.  
So I pretty much always have one in the fridge cold brewing.
In a 12 oz container, Mason Jars work great,
place 4 tbsp of coffee and fill with cold water.
Give it a good shake and place it in the fridge.
I have made a habit of giving it a good shake every time I 
open the refrigerator door.

Step 2:


After 48 hrs, 
it's time to filter our the coffee
using a strainer over a new Mason Jar.
This is now your coffee concentrate that 
you will use for your iced coffee recipe.
I can't stress enough that this is a CONCENTRATE!

Step 3:


Now add 1 tsp. off your 
to your cup of almond milk.
I like to mix thoroughly to create a sweetened milk.

Step 4:


Now add your cold brew coffee concentrate,
your coffee ice cubes, and a sprinkle sea salt.
Enjoy
and 
Save the Bees!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...