Monday, March 19, 2012

Hello?

As I am sitting here writing this post from the recumbent bicycle in the gym, I can't deny that productivity in the turquoise violets household has been at an all time high.

Here's the problem... The more I am getting done the less I am writing about it. Sorry to neglect my wonderful friends and followers.

So let's discuss... What exactly have I been up to? Well as you may have picked up on already I finally got that gym membership that I have been wanting for so long, and have since rediscovered how good spending an hour and a half sweating my brains out is for me. Not just physically, but more importantly mentally.

The boy and I have been spending an awful lot of time exploring the wonders of boyhood. Digging in the dirt, exploring new paths, and just learning all about the world around us. I have discovered that when he's bored he's bad. I know that this is not really any new news but we get so comfortable in our routines that I forget... He's only 2 1/2 for so long. Not forever.

I have been sewing like a crazy person! I have tons of pictures to share with you. Everything from baby shoes to up-cycled dresses. Pictures soon I promise. I have really been doing a lot of crafting. Decided to actually make some of these things I drool over on pinterest!

I promise that we will get back on track and catch up with some of our normal stuff. I have really been missing my inspiration look books and thankful Thursday's!

In the mean time... Raise you hand if you have checked out stolyn.com? You really should. The hubs has been doing some amazing writing. While some of the topics and content may be a bit controversial there is no denying the fact that it's sure honest and all the hubs. You should also like his Facebook page and vote for him in the all city sketch contest. Love that man.

Ok. Back to the sweat. Love and miss you all. Promise more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...