2. the cutest little puppet show at the lake worth library.
3. taco tuesday at tijuana flats. yummy.
4. fixed up those bracelets. don't forget to check them out and leave a comment for your chance to win.
6. road trip to longboat key....my favorite beach in florida. the hubs family had a little beach weekend getaway...it was amazing, even if it did rain most of the trip.
7. florida thunder storms. not only did we really need the rain, but there isn't much better to falling asleep to a beautiful lightening storm over the ocean.
8. the mote aquarium. if you are ever in sarasota, you should check out this amazing aquarium. the boys face was just light up the whole time we were there.
9. my new kitchenaid mixer! well new to me anyway. my sister-in-law is an amazing cake artist. with demands growing for her beautiful and delicious cakes, she needed a bigger mixer, so that meant it was time to retire he 30+ year old mixer to me. i have dreamed about a vintage white mixer for years and years. it is beautiful and i can't stop staring at it.
10. thrift store shopping in a new city. we went to an amazing estate sale in a retirement community...wait until you see the cutie pie dress that i added to my collection.