1. coffee...which was made even more apparent this morning at 6am when i realized we were out. wah!
2. catching up on season one of the walking dead with the hubs. i think that i made his year when i told him that i wanted to watch it before season two started. he loves horror movies and i DON'T...but an artfully done zombie series with an actually story line....we can compromise on that!
3. homemade ribs....all i can say is yum yum!
4. this week at work my coworkers really started to let their true colors show....no more behaving for the new girl. and i have to say i love them even more than before....there was tap dancing in the break room, fake british accent take out orders, and amazing conversations about hair.
5. i finally found the perfect/fastest route to work, and it just so happens to be right along the intercoastal water way. driving down flagler for twenty minutes is the best way to start and end my work day!
6. the hubs has been like super dad this week. we are all settling down into our new routines and adjusting. the hubs has been busting his bum around the house helping with the boy and the chores. how did i get so lucky?
7. i decided that for the month of november in honor of "thanksgiving" i will be doing another gratitude project. a photograph of something that i am thankful for for every day of the month. i really hope that you guys all enjoy this project and that you all join in with me and reflect on the things that we are thankful for!
8. we have a change in the weather down here this weekend and i have to say i really like it. with the exception of the gloominess (which isn't even that bad after all the sun). it's been very windy and not humid at all. fall is coming...almost time for windows open!
9. took the boy and the hubs costume shopping today....what a bust.
10. funkin craft pumpkins (carvable foam pumpkins)....can't wait to see how this project turns out.