Saturday, April 19, 2014

DIY: Up-cycled Easter Flowers


After all the eggs are hard boiled and ready to by 
dyed for Easter, what do you do with all the left over
egg cartons?

Well if you are me, you actually have a stash 
of egg cartons ready to be up cycled into something crafty.

While perusing Pinterest
I found thins great DIY from Homemade Serenity!
Now here's a lady that's on my 
"this could be useful for crafting" hoarding wave length.


Instead of following her explicit directions to make a 
wreath, the boy and I decided 
to make a little something pretty 
for his sweet little neighbor girl friend, Lily.


I am just loving seeing all the detail that he took the time
to put into these cute flowers.
It was also really cute listening to him talk about
how important it is to give girls flowers.
My little gentleman in training! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...