Monday, April 7, 2014

Everything's Popping Up Spring!

(click on the picture above to be taken to my 
spring inspired treasury list on easy!)

Being a FL Girl, I never really understood why people got 
so dang excited about spring.
To me it was just always that non-season in-between 
hot and hotter.  

Since surviving the back half of my first 
Colorado winter…I get it.
There is a lot of excitement that surrounds 
the first leaves coming onto the trees,
new blooms of bulbs and flowers, 
the birds chirp chirping away,
and the return on the "short sleeve".

So in honor of things starting to look a little more like spring 
around here I put together a little list of all the 
things I'm crushing on for spring! 

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...