Thursday, March 3, 2011

10 things i couldn't live without this week:

1. the new computer! woo hoo! we have finally made the old mac switch. after months of trying to convince the hubs that mac was the way to go. we have both been what we are calling "mac book pro-ed". we've gotta the perma-jones on for this computer.
2. my new diana mini. i got this cutie pie little 35 mm for my birthday from the ever so thoughtful mary.
3. endless bike rides. really the theme of the past month. the family bike rides have been awesome with this perfect sfl beach weather.
4. the bald speedo wearing podiatrist that saved me on the beach. i got a mega splinter the other day at the beach right in the ball of my foot. after many painful and failed attempts at trying to remove it ourselves, i hobbled to the lifeguard station. they just rolled their eyes at me when i asked if they could help. then that old man on the beach called me over and yoinked that thing right out....like it was his job.
5. kale chips. these things really are good. got this recipe from my friend angela. her man has a soy allergy so she's forever whipping up delicious alternatives for them to enjoy. she has countless amazing recipes. she should share more. maybe a quest spot here?????
6.tuesdayswithjohnny. just participated in my first tuesday with johnny. this clever blogger adds captions to readers submitted pictures. his wit along with the random photos make for some pretty good reading! check it out!
7. words with friends.
8. imovie. my new favorite toy.
9. family fun time at the palm beach zoo.
10. finding the drive and motivation to push myself into blogging more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...