CONGRATS TO KELLY! YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THIS ADORABLE TOTE!
random.org chose the comment:
"What I love most about Turquoise Violets is the inspiration it provides me to be a crafty, creative mom!"
here it is folk, the fist ever turquoise violets giveaway!
this is "the frenchie" tote. made just for you.....you lucky winner! this tote is great for the market or the beach. handmade by me.
the exterior is an olive cotton twill, with a hand embroidered mustache. the mustache was screen printed by the hubs. so cute. the handles are red and cream scraps (from another project you will see soon) of a super soft jersey. they are so comfortable.
the interior is a whimsical white polka dot.
here are the rules:
1. you can enter up to three times for this giveaway.
- for your first entry, just leave a comment telling me what you love the most about turquoise violets.
- for your second entry, sign up to be a follower. then leave a comment telling me what you want to see more of from turquoise violets. for those of you that are already followers, just skip to the leaving the second comment second comment. only entries submitted by "followers" will be accepted.
- for your third entry, post a link of facebook. tell all your friends how much you love this blog and then leave one last comment with a link to your post. only entries submitted by "followers" will be accepted.
2. you have until april 30th at 11:59 pm.
3. the winner will be chosen by random.org first thing may 1st.
4. thanks for playing and good luck!