Monday, April 22, 2013

100 Calorie Happiness!




I was so excited to get my very first Klout Perk in the mail!
Yummy and Happy mail day!!!

As I am sure that you are well aware of now,
we have been on a bit of a health kick around these parts! 
And as a result I have cut out most "snacks".
No more chips and crackers have been way limited.

But with these delicious 100 calorie snack packs,
I can drop the guilt and pick up some seriously yummy Nacho Cheese flavor!
And if that wasn't enough of a reason to indulge a little,
each pack also contains 3g of fiber and 9 essential vitamins and minerals.
I expected to feel like I was eating flavored air puffs, but these 
snack bites are dense and filling and full of flavor!
They are the perfect little car snack!
The Nacho Cheese was my favorite,
the Sour Cream and Onion was a close second though....
However I will be using my coupon to try the Cinnamon Spice flavor!!!

If you have yet to sign up for Klout what are you waiting for?
Get all kinds of goodies just for being you!

Just a quick disclaimer:
I was given a free product sample because I'm a Klout influencer.
I am under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company.
I get no additional benefits for talking about Slim Fast or the Snack Bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...