Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Calling All Sponsors! Calling All Sponsors!

Well Folks...
The time is here! 
Turquoise Violets is looking for sponsors!
That means YOU!

Do you have a blog that you would like to promote?
Do you have a website that you think my readers would enjoy?
Do you have an Etsy store with totally awesome stuff?
A Band, Event, or Local Happenings that MUST be shared with the world?

Well this is the perfect opportunity for you!
For my very first Sponsor Call, I am offering a deal that is too good to pass up.
Buy your first months ad space and get your second month free!!!
I mean really, who doesn't love a good BOGO???
So that means that for $10 you get a full 60 days!!!

Wondering what it takes to be a Turquoise Violets Sponsor?
Well, in order for me to help promote you,
I am asking that all sponsors do a "Featured Sponsor" post.
A simple introduction and Q&A as well as a small giveaway for a contest.

So, now that you are ready to get started...
head up to the "Sponsors" link on the top menu bar 
and follow the direction to buy! 
I really look forward to working with all of you and 
Happy Sponsoring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...