Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Let's get twisted.


Sunday,
One of the coolest things, since the beginning of my blogging 
career started, happened to me.

Making connections with other bloggers, artists, crafters,
and business owners has been such a thrill 
as well as a wonderful experience.
There are so many talented and interesting people in this world,
and the power of the internet bringing those people together always amazes me.

Back in February I wrote about 
Alisha and Anson, were such wonderful people to blog about.
The fact that their air plants were absolutely to die for was really just a bonus.

Well....
Sunday at ArtRock,
an anual event put on by some crazy talented friends of mine,
I got to meet Alisha and Anson!
It is always crazy to me when peoples paths cross in such a way.
In real life,
these two are even better than in interweb world!
Alisha greeted me with the biggest sweetest smile and 
Anson's humble laugh was the kind 
that makes you feel like you've known someone for a long time.
Meeting them makes me want to meet all my blogging connections!

And to top it all off,
I brought home some more of their amazing air plants!
Here are a few quick photos for your viewing pleasure!


This guy found a nice home in one of my antique tea cups.


He fit nicely into my glass orb planter from the Target dollar section.


I have been lusting over their sea urchin planters
And now one is floating in my house!

Make sure you hop on over to their Etsy store for some 
beautiful plants at amazing prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...