instead i prefer to reflect. look back at my year and sort of asses the choices that i made and the outcomes that they had. i like to learn from what the year provided in an effort to progress, evolve, and move forward into the new year. so hear are some of the things that i learned in 2011:
- i shouldn't let a 2 year old get the best of me.
- if you don't write things down you will never remember them.
- sometimes you really have to experience something for yourself.
- the futures memories are made today....live in the moment and create an eternity of happy memories.
- the hubs is way better at gift wrapping than i am....who knew?
- let go and dance.
- you can not use a ruler to measure greatness.
- sometimes it is easier to just laugh about it.
- your expectations of yourself should always be greater than everyone else's expectation for you.
- the way to maximizing your potential is by doing what makes you happy.
- you can't please someone that hates them self.
- communication is the key to everything.
so what will 2012 bring? lots of love, laughter, and dancing. hope everyone had a fun and safe new years. wishing you a bright and beautiful 2012!